RESOURCE AND TOOLS
Secat scientists and engineers focus on issues and technology for the Aluminum industry. Our expertise includes microstructural analysis, mechanical and structural testing, process technology and efficiency, energy assessment, and new product research and development.
We welcome inquiries regarding our facilities and services and would be glad to provide answers to your aluminum questions.
We have compiled a list of technical articles, resources, and frequently asked questions regarding aluminum; if you do not find what you need, please feel free to contact us.
- Life-Cycle Cost Analysis: Aluminum versus Steel in Passenger Cars
- Aluminum Alloys for Bridges and Bridge Decks
- Identifying Scrap Friendly Alloys Using Chance Constrained Modeling
- Recycling Aluminum Aerospace Alloys Understanding Recycling Behavior in Kentucky: Who Recycles and What Motivates Them
- Improving Aluminum Can Recycling Rates-A Six Sigma Study in Ky
- Designing Aluminum Alloys for a Recycle-Friendly World
- Emerging Trends in Aluminum Recycling-Reasons and Responses
- Energy Implications of the Changing World of Aluminum Metal Supply
- Trends in the Global Aluminum Fabrication Industry
- Recovering Aluminum from Used Beverage Cans
- Recent Projects of the Sloan Industry Promoting Aluminum Recycling
- Usage and Flow of Aluminum Sheet within the U.S. and Canadian Residential Building Products Industry
- Estimating Consumer Willingness to Supply and Willingness to Pay for Curbside Recycling