Secat, Inc., an industry leader in metallurgical testing and R&D services, is looking for a Technical Sales Representatives to join our team. As a valued team member, you will promote and sell metallurgical testing and R&D services in Mexico & Central America. You will meet and establish sales goals and objectives, perform ongoing prospecting for new accounts, present Secat’s equipment & capabilities, develop and recommend local marketing programs, and maintain reporting and communication objectives. By continually expanding your knowledge of Secat’s services, you will serve as a liaison between the customer and the Secat laboratory and a serve as a catalyst for new testing opportunities.
Why work for Secat?
- Secat, Inc. is the premier independent aluminum metallurgical laboratory in North America providing advanced interpretive testing services.
- Secat, Inc. is an established service provider with positive brand recognition in the aluminum industry.
- This is a new position in a new territory with significant untapped potential business.
- An environment where employees are valued for contributions and rewarded for performance.
Qualified Candidates Should Be Customer-Focused And Possess the Following Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or related field; applicable professional training and/or 1-3 years’ sales experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable about aluminum (or metals) manufacturing operations
- Strong proficiency in using Microsoft Office products.
- Willingness and ability to travel overnight to develop & maintain business.
- Interest and ability to learn technical aspects of Secat’s metallurgical equipment and capabilities.
- Comfortable presenting PowerPoint presentations to senior technical representatives.
- A passion for selling and establishing/building rapport while providing exemplary customer service.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with ability to multi-task. Bilingual in Spanish & English.
Please submit resume and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org